Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 8 !!

It is hard to believe Tippy has been with us for 8 weeks already.  And at the same time, it seems she has been part of our family for a lot longer.  Tippy went to a meet and greet at the Quarry Petsmart this week and was a perfect lady.

I mentioned earlier that Tippy is not bothered by the vacuum cleaner.  Here is proof:





Tippy has taken over Miss Sadie's favorite spot to lay so Sadie has had to compromise.  This is under the desktop of my home office.  It is only about 6 ft in length.  I have to be careful how I roll my chair and where I put my feet.  The things we do for our dogs!!



Tippy will be at Pet Palooza at the State Fairgrounds on June 25.  Come see her live and in person.  You won't be disappointed.

Even though this blog is about Tippy, I have to share something about Miss Sadie.  If you have looked at Boo's blog (www.nlga-boo.blogspot.com) and saw that she suffers from ETS (and if you haven't--do it now!!)  Sadie is also a victim. :)



Until next time............

No comments:

Post a Comment